Mission Statement | Boulder County Paranormal Research Society
- The Boulder County Paranormal Research Society is dedicated to the scientific, objective investigation into claims of alleged paranormal phenomena.
- We employ rigorous investigative protocols, and submit our case reports to fellow researchers for peer review.
- We are an all-volunteer organization comprised of members with varied backgrounds.
- BCPRS does not charge for its services.
- We maintain strict confidence if our clients do not wish to be publicly identified.
- Our primary goal is to provide assistance, reassurance, and support to those who are living with unwanted alleged paranormal activity.
- Our secondary goal is to research, document, and analyze scientific data pertaining to alleged paranormal activity, thereby furthering the field of paranormal research.